• I was caught drug driving, do I need to complete the Drink-Driving Education course?

    No, you are not required to complete a Drink-Driving Education course. You will be required to complete a Drug-Driving Education course.

  • I’m about to finish my Interlock Condition, what do I have to do?

    For more information in regards to completing your Interlock Condition, please click here.

  • How do I book for Court?

    You will need to book a Court Hearing at your nearest Magistrate’s Court. You will need to attend this hearing to be eligible to obtain a Licence Eligibility Order which outlines what you will need to complete (Interlock or Z Condition) in order for you to get your licence back.
    To book for court, you must go in person to any Magistrate’s Court that is convenient to you. Please note that there will be a Court Booking fee that you must pay upon booking a court date. You will need to wait at least 28 days before you will be able to attend court.

    Please make sure that your LEO assessment is completed before your court date. Please let us know upon registration if you require an assessment.

    For more information regarding the Re-Licensing process and Magistrates’ Court, please click here.

  • What is an Assessment? Do I need one?

    You may be required to complete an assessment for a Licence Eligibility Report. For more information, please click here.

  • The registration booking page doesn’t work, how can I make a booking?

    We can help you with any registration questions and book you for a Drink-Driving course or assessment over the phone. Please call us or email us using our contact page or by clicking here.

  • Do I need to go to Court or VicRoads?

    You will only go to VicRoads if this is your FIRST offence, full Licence and your blood alcohol reading (BAC) was under 0.07 and you are over 25 years old. OR if you were under 25 years old, on a Probationary Licence, you will go to VicRoads.
    If you are over 25 years old and your BAC at the time of the offence was 0.07 and above or this is your second or subsequent offence, you will be required to attend court.
    If you are under 25 years old, on a Probationary Licence and your BAC at the time of the offence was 0.05 and above, you will need to attend court.
    For more information, please visit the VicRoads website.

  • Would I get an Interlock?

    If this is your first offence and your BAC was under 0.15, you may have an Interlock Condition as per the discretion of the Magistrate. You may have a minimum of 6 months Interlock if you are given one from the Magistrate.
    If this is your first offence and your BAC was 0.15 or above, you were a Refusal or this is your second or subsequent Drink-Driving offence, you will have an Interlock Condition for a minimum of 12 months to 5 years, depending on your BAC reading and previous offences.
    For more information, please go to the Magistrates’ Court website or please click here.


Not sure if you need an assessment, click here?

Latest Updates


News archive

  • Select



Signup for Our Newsletter to get latest updates and News.

* = required field

powered by MailChimp!